Course Tools and Technology

 This blog post will be about some of the most important tools and technology I'll be using throughout the course and what my thoughts are on them. 


Firstly and most importantly would be the class website.I've already been on this plenty and it's a fantastic directory for all I'll be doing over this semester with clear instruction. It seems I'll be visiting this most days over the next couple of months.

Then there's this blog, a feed for both my progress and my classmates, I'll be spending the majority of the course on this, giving updates on my work and keeping track of others work. It's a really good way of progressing as a group and keeping each other up along the way.

Graphic creation is an important part of the course to brainstorm for my project, to keep a visual documentation of my plans and ideas for it and perhaps even to create sprites for my game and logo's and other intricate graphics the project may need to go according to plan.

Unity3D is the how I'll be making my game this semester and it's a programme I've some familiarity with and I'm well aware of how fun creating and discovering on Unity can be so I'm excited to put together a solid project with it. I'm sure there's still so much I've to learn about Unity3D. 



Comments