Growth Mindset

Growth Mindset

I haven't heard of growth mindset before being assigned with this task, Upon learning about it I thought about my own mindset and different aspects of my life where I'll have a fixed/growth mindset. I often find it difficult to focus on college when things get hectic with my work and life outside of college, when one of my passions becomes quite demanding I often neglect my other passions to focus on the one which often leads to rushing one after the other which is in no way the ideal way to work
 I do enjoy the college work I'm assigned to do and I'm very interested in it but when I'm exhausted from putting full effort into something else all day, I just want to do it later, minor tasks seem like major tasks.
Another factor my work has on my college work would be that a lot of it involves work with social media and I find it hard to take myself outside of that, take myself from away social media and actually get started on work. 
https://news.efinancialcareers.com/uk-en/252497/what-i-learned-about-resilience-from-17-years-in-banking
So this was obviously an issue for my first year, so for this year I'm focusing a whole lot more on my time management and hopefully with a better sleeping schedule I can lean more towards a growth mindset which would overall improve the quality and quantity of my college work.


Comments